Friday, July 4, 2014

Waiting

Nothing happened this week with the pool. The builder and I laid out the decking. With the slight slope of the back yard, there are some issues that present a minor problem. I believe we got them resolved. 

I believe I decided on the decking. Orco Pietra Cobble. I haven't decided which color blend, however. I was leaning toward Tuscany; however, after seeing online pictures of Orcotta and Sandstone blend, I want to see more of them. 

I've found buying materials is like buying a car. All the distributors/yards have different ideas. Get the bottom line price b/c the sqft price is not an accurate indicator of the price since each yard has different things to add on (most notably, the deliver charge). 

This picture is Orco Pieta Cobble in sandsgone and orcotta blends. Beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment