Friday, July 11, 2014

Decking

We have progress on the pool again, pavers are going in now after a few days of prep work. I was surprised how much prep work there is for pavers. There is a lot of leveling and grading, prep for drains and planning that go on. I'm excited to see some progress.

These are Orco Pietra pavers in Tuscany. I was going to blend Orcotta and Sandstone or Pastello but figured I ought to leave well enough alone. I like the look so far. I was worried when I saw the boarder that the whole thing would be too purple, but I think it will look fine.  I like the texture of the pavers as well as the various sizes. 

I was originally contracted to do sandwashed colored concrete. I'm happy with the choice to go with pavers.


UPDATE:

Pavers are just about finished. They look great. I'm pleased with my color choice & the type of pavers.
After being sprayed down:  Trying to decide whether I want to add a sealer, perhaps a matte finish sealer.


These guys did great cuts around the curvy pool & deck drains. Beautiful workmanship.

Presand pic. Can't wait to finish the landscaping.

No comments:

Post a Comment