Saturday, May 31, 2014

Dig Photos

 I'm content to sit back and watch the work happen (and foot the bill).  This is an interesting process and this is a great way to spend my day off. Coffee, a camera & progress.



The dark blue line is the outline of the pool. 16x32' shallow end and spa to the left, deep end to the right.

Spool gone. Blue line outlining pool layout.

I moved several trees in hopes of saving them from the tractor. One cherry tree looks like it won't make it. I dread getting to work fixing the drainage and sprinklers that were demolished in this process. Sprinklers aren't my favorite thing.

Dirty clean slate.








Neighbors must love me. Bright and early the tractors started on Saturday morning. The dig should be finished in one day.


Digging into the slope so I can continue the retaining wall that was missing where the spool was.

Hole in the ground.




No comments:

Post a Comment